from June 4th our Resort is ready to welcome you! We can’t wait to greet you again. However, we would like to draw your attention to some important information.
Access to the facility
In compliance with the current legal provisions (Government Decree 484/2020. (XI. 10.), access to our services is only possible for people in possession of a vaccination card issued by the Hungarian health authority or an authority equivalent for States that have made official agreements with Hungary (regulated by the Decree of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs 7/2021. (IV. 29.) and unvaccinated minors accompanying the adult with a vaccination card. We, therefore, inform you that we will not be able to accommodate guests who will stay in our hotel or who will visit us daily to take advantage of the spa, restaurant, or leisure services that do not have a vaccination card. Before traveling, please make sure you have the necessary documentation. Inside the facility, you may be required to show your vaccination card to access the various services during your stay.
Unvaccinated guests can use the terrace of our pastry shop and can access our shoe shop while wearing a mask.
For our guests traveling for business reasons, certified by specific documentation, access to the facility is allowed as well as the use of the catering services. On the other hand, spa services and the use of the fitness room are excluded.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience but we are sure you will understand how this serves to guarantee you a peaceful stay.
Please visit our dedicated page here for more information about the epidemiological safety and prevention measures in force within our facility.
We are improving our facility … we apologize for any inconvenience.
In these months of closure, we have started an important renovation project of the sauna area. The internal part has been completely revised with a brand new steam bath, Kneipp path, emotional showers at different temperatures, and redesigned spaces. This zone will be available starting June 4th.
We are finishing the works in the outdoor area to build a 50 square meter Finnish sauna, a hay sauna, a new whirlpool area, a cold tub, and two relaxation areas. We can’t wait to show you how beautiful it will be but we still need a little patience. This area will in fact be available by the end of June. We apologize for any inconvenience due to the construction in progress and we assure you that we are doing everything possible to finish as soon as possible. However, we would like to inform you that you can find our teams at work in the outdoor area but that they will not create disturbances during your stay.
Thermal park Sunday – Thursday from 09.00 to 20.00 / Friday – Saturday from 09.00 to 22.00
Sauna Land: Sunday – Thursday from 10.00 to 20.00 / Friday – Saturday from 10.00 to 22.00
Water slides: from 10.00 to 12.00 and from 15.00 to 18.00
Spa: from 09.00 to 17.30
** Mosaic Pool, Sauna Land, and JLounge: adults only (16+) **
THERMAL PARK – Includes use of the Cave Pool, Mosaic (adults only), Baby, Lake (summer only), slides, play areas for children
- Adult / 3.900 Ft (approx. € 12)
- Pensioners and students (15-20 years) with card / 3.500 Ft (approx. € 11.00)
- Baby 0-3 / FREE
- Baby 3-14 / 2.800 Ft (approx. € 8.50)
- Family tickets
- 2 adults and 1 baby up to 14 years / 9.300 Ft (approx. € 29.00)
- 2 adults and 2 babies up to 14 years / 11.500 Ft (approx. € 36.00)
- 2 adults and 3 babies up to 14 years / 13.900 Ft (approx. € 43.00)
- Ticket 4 hours / 2.900 Ft (approx. € 9.00) – Extra hours 1.000 Ft / hour – approx. € 3.10
- Splash! 2-hour ticket (last two hours of opening) / 1.200 Ft (approx. € 3.70)
SAUNA LAND – News 2021 (Area only adults 16+) – Includes use of the renewed internal area with Bio Sauna, Roman Sauna, Steam Bath, Kneipp path, emotional showers at different temperatures. In the new outdoor area: 50sqm Finnish sauna, BIO hay sauna, whirlpool, cold tub, and outdoor relaxation areas.
- Adult / 2.100 Ft (approx. € 6,50) – Available only with an entrance ticket to the thermal park.
Kormend Residents (with document) / -20%
- Entrance to the JLounge (Adults only) / 6.000 Ft per person (ca. € 18,80)
- Access to the new Relaxation Area Saunas world (Adults only – two exclusive relaxation rooms with 12 and 8 seats) / 2.500 Ft per person (approx. € 7.80)
- Spa Suite XL rental fee / 3.500 HUF e.o. (ca. € 11,00)
- Spa Suite Small rental fee / 2.500 Ft e.o. (ca. € 7,80)
- Sauna Rituals / 800 Ft e.o. (ca. € 2,50)
- Locker rental / 500 Ft e.o. (ca. € 1,60)
- Towel rental / 1.000 Ft e.o. (ca. € 3,10) – Deposit Ft 5.000 e.o.
- Bathrobe rental / 2.000 Ft e.o. (ca. € 6,30) – Deposit Ft 15.000 e.o.
- 10 full day adult entrance ticket / 35.000 HUF (ca. € 117,00)
- 10 four hours adult entrance ticket / 26.000 HUF (ca. € 87,00)
Kormend Residents, retired, disabled and students (from 14 to 20 y.o.) with document / -10% • Season tickets are valid 60 days from purchase. It is not possible to use more than one entrance at a time.
For a full day of relaxation, enjoy this offer with exclusives services!
€ 6118.300 huf
full day relax
Treat yourself to a full day of relaxation with a rejuvenating massage!
€ 4914.800 huf
Privacy and comfort for only
€ 103.000 huf
An exclusive relaxation space for just
€ 185.500 huf
We suggest to book the packages in advance as some services may not be available with the purchase on the spot.
Payment will be made on the spot and the amount in Huf will be taken as reference.
The HUF / EUR change is for indicative purposes and may change. Please refer to the one displayed at the Resort points of sale.
We reserve the right to update the rates, terms and conditions.
Please read the Park Rules click here